Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Here I Go Again On My Own

Deja Vu? Sterling went to Wisconsin for training. Apparently 7 weeks in Rhode Island wasn't enough. This time it is only for 2 weeks though. I still made a countdown chain for "the kids" (that's my cover for making childish countdown chains for myself...). I am so lonely. It's so quiet here at night. I haven't left the house in over 24 hours (don't worry I have plans for after dinner). The kids have been pretty good. They have slept in and Mesha has told me she loves me at lunch everyday since Sterling left. Tender mercies you know. I am grateful for the internet and a way to reach the outside world while still being home with the kids. I must say though, I wish I had a backyard like no other. I bet the kids would agree. Someday guys, someday.
Here are some random pictures that don't have anything to do with this post!
I made some growth charts for the kids. I'm happy with how they turned out, now I have to put them up and USE them!
When stacking blocks just doesn't do it for you anymore. I need a pantry with locking abilities...

4 comments:

Maggie said...

Hang in there Kiersten!

Anonymous said...

that totally sucks. You would think that it would be smarter to fly the teacher to the students instead of the other way around.
-spencer

Kara said...

You could come and hang out with me if i had a house :0(

Mindy said...

Okay, so cute growth charts!!! I want to make one now. :)