Friday, October 29, 2010

Smell My Feet

On Wednesday our ward had it's Halloween party complete with trunk-or-treat. Today the kids went trick-or-treating at Sterling office. We got SO much candy that I am glad Halloween is on a Sunday and there will be no more!

I forgot to take pictures of the kids BEFORE they got any candy so this is what I was able to get AFTER the sugar high already commenced...
If you can't tell Griffin is a lion.
And Mesha is a horse (of course!).
You can see them a little better in this picture. Griffin had the hardest time not being able to eat the candy the moment someone gave him a piece. But is was fun! Hooray for Halloween!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those Kids are awesome.
-spencer

Laura said...

I am glad Meesh finally got to wear that horse costume! This time not in July. :)

Love the lion! GRYFFINIDORRR!!!