Sunday, October 17, 2010

I'm So Glad When Daddy Comes Home

Sterling came home on Friday. Yay! Both of the kids were alive when he arrived. We had some rough days but we survived. I don't know how people do that kind of thing on a regular basis. I'm glad it's not me I guess. While Sterling was gone, along with missing him I was always super envious of all the fun things he got to do. He had tons of free time with no kids to deal with, he got to talk to other adults daily, and he had a bunch of per diem to eat out with for every meal of the day for two weeks if he so chose. However I am NOT jealous of the 10 extra pounds he brought home with him! Yikes! I guess eating out isn't all it's cracked up to be. I am glad to have my chubby hubby home!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

TEN POUNDS!!?!??? Buy that boy some running shoes. I'm almost impressed that 10 lbs in 2 weeks is even possible with out trying. :)
-spencer

Erin said...

You are so funny Kierstin! You need to be a Writer.
Looks like you guys are doing well with your blue skies and sunshine.
Is everybody liking it there?