Thursday, June 30, 2011

35 Weeks

The home stretch. (Please disregard my hair in this picture, it has been hot and humid here...)
I still feel pretty good but it is starting to take a turn for the worse. Getting comfortable to sleep is hard and picking things up off the floor is a joke (my house is in a downward spiral of cleanliness). I will have to take off my wedding ring soon on account of my extremities swelling and I feel like the skin on my belly may split any day now. But I have a very active and healthy baby (who is running out of room real quick here) and I couldn't ask for more. I am glad for the uncomfortableness of the last month because it is my motivation to do delivery and the first couple months with a new infant (otherwise I think I would rather stay pregnant indefinitely). 5 weeks to go, bring it on!

No comments: