Monday, June 27, 2011

Baby on the Brain

As you might realize I have baby on the brain a lot lately. I have just 5 weeks to go (belly picture soon to come...) and it makes me think about my other babies.I am nervous about #3 and how I will be able to manage the day to day grind. The sleepless nights without daytime naps, the millions of diaper changes, teething, spit up, the battle known as breastfeeding, crying for reasons you can't figure out, and so on. Add that to the two I already have and the cost of another baby and I am pretty much freaked out. But when I look at these little pip squeaks I remember why we do it. It doesn't make any of that stuff easier but it helps me not hyperventilate now.

3 comments:

Casey said...

You're awesome, Kierstin. :) And you have beautiful babies. You're in our prayers!

Amy said...

Such cute little babes! You will do great!

Mindy said...

Oh-- I need to kiss baby Mesha. She was such a little doll. :) I forgot what she looked like.