Wednesday, September 15, 2010

For Laura and Amy (two of the biggest dorks I know...)

My poor little Griff tripped while running today and hit his head on the corner of a door frame. Griffin, door, get it? And now he has a nice little Harry Potter scar. Insert some silly spell chant here, Laura. Thanks Lu. All this reminds me that I need to find a doctor...

This was taken soon after the incident. I had to wrap his arms up in a blanket so I could put a butterfly closer thingy on it. It's not a deep cut but he hit his head so hard that the bump was HUGE and was pulling the cut open. Yuck. But it's nothing a little Barney couldn't fix.

And this was taken tonight after he pulled off the butterfly and band aid. The dried blood makes it look extra lightning bolt like. Insert another spell here please, Amy. Griffindor!

6 comments:

Katie said...

Ouch Griff! He is just getting so big. Miss you guys!!!

Tyler said...

That picture of him smiling with the scar is great. We can't wait to see you guys again.

Amy said...

Such a cute guy! :) you know you love Harry Potter and wish you were as cool as Laura and I. Hope he is feeling ok! I miss you!

Laura said...

GRIFFFFFFFINNNDORRRRRRRRRR!!

This made me laugh so hard but was still sad, but it's okay Griff I have one like it, but my name isnt GRIFFINDORRRR! :) I am glad he's okay though! Love you guys! Miss you so much! :)

Kara said...

What a cute boy, hope he is feeling a bit better. I always hate when my kids get cuts and don't know if they are going to heal ok without stiches.

Mindy said...

Oh Griff... you will look so manly with that scar!