Thursday, September 9, 2010

Family Fun Day At The DMV

Sterling and went in together to get our licences and to register our car. We took the kids with us. We were there for over 3 hours. During lunch. And nap time. I must admit, not the best planning on our part, but at least it's all over with now. And might I say that I hate dealing with snotty government workers. Apparently I am an idiot because I don't know that the term "paperwork" means my car's title and not the application to register the car. My bad. One day we will stop moving around and won't have to go the DMV so freaking much. Boo to you DMV people. Amongst all the "fun" there was an actual fun moment. We bought some snacks and drinks from the vending machines to distract the kids. They both wanted a sip of my "spicy juice" over and over even though this is the reaction we got every time.

Funny kids.

2 comments:

Kara said...

At our house we say Whaoooooo!

Laura said...

So cute! That Griff is getting too big! And what a cute girl! I like the headband meesh! :)