Monday, August 3, 2009

Ocean Shores

Since it has been so hot we planned to go the beach with our cousins. The beach turned out to be a tad colder than home. OK a lot colder. But it was still fun. We pretty much stayed out of the water. It was frigid.

Mesha liked to destroy the sand castles everyone else took so much time making.

We found the the sand dunes to be some relief from the cold. The sand was warm and the dunes blocked some of the wind.

Mr. Tiger.

Little Griff.

Mesha the curious.

The gang.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I wish I could have gone! Looks like you all had fun!

The Bains said...

I just got internet again at my house and instead of doing anything responsible first, I'm reading blogs! I just read the last two months of yours and your kids are getting so big! Mesha is tall! It looks like you have been having a blast. Wah, wah, wah call the wahmbulance about the heat wave. But, no air conditioning would make life miserable and I choose to keep living here so hmmm. I haven't checked my email yet but I will and also give you a phone call soon. I'm trying to get back to the real world after a week long vacation with my extended family in Southern Utah. I miss you! Later!

the Smith's said...

I love ocean shores! it's where I would like to go get fresh oysters! yum yum!

your kids are growing like weeds oh my goodness! I can't wait to see you all in a week!!!

And sista - no more heat wave stuff... it was 115 here! HOT!!