Monday, August 10, 2009

Ferry Ride

This weekend we took the kids on their first Ferry Ride. As usual we went with our cousins (we love them so much!) and also a handful of aunts and uncles.

My pretty Mesha.


My handsome Griffin.

The Mom and the Dad.

The Smith family.

Me and (some of) my sisters- Me, Laura, Mindy, and Katie.

Same gang plus my brother Dale (Julia and half of Cam snuck in too!). Sorry Lu for the hair in your face picture, if it's any consolation I have my eyes half closed.

I know I say it a lot but it's my blog so I will say it again, I LOVE this state! It's so gorgeous! Even on an overcast day I recommend it.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Sucks to be me and Kara... we are left out of everything... :(

Shannon said...

I remember meeting your sister Katie. She looks familiar, anyway, so I'm assuming it was her. :) Glad you could have some family time!