Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Anya's Blessing

We blessed our sweet little Anya on Sunday.  Both sets of grandparents, her sister and brother, and her mom and dad were all there.  Her Daddy gave a sweet blessing.  She is such a good little person for our family.  She is so patient and hardly ever cries.  She loves her big sister and smiles at her whenever she sees her.  I am so grateful for my little Anya and for her angel baby qualities. 

The whole gang.
Big brother and sister.
Anya and her Daddy.
The girl of the day.

I had my Dad pose for this picture because I have one like it for both my other babies on their blessing days.
Grandpa and Anya.
Grandpa and Mesha.
Grandpa and Griffin.

What sweet babies and what a good family.

5 comments:

SD and EJ said...

Kierstin, you have such a cute family!

Mindy said...

Yeah, so Mesha and Anya look like the same child! So glad the grandparents could be there for her special day. I think the next baby you have should be a crier. You have gotten off easy :)

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kara said...

Looks like fun..wish that we could of been there. Very cute babies.

Amy said...

I so wish we could have been there! What a cute little girl! Mindy is right Mesha and Anya look like the same baby! We love you guys!