Monday, March 28, 2011

2 Year Old For Sale

Griffin decided that it was high time he became a terrible two year old. He screams (like a girl) for about 75% of the day. He scratched my neck and made me bleed. When he is mad at me (85% of the day) he follows me around so he can hit me and scream at me. Every little thing sets him off. Case in point, I opened his fruit snacks wrong. How dare I?! I know it is a phase and things will get better but until then pray that I won't kill him. Good thing he has this hansom face, it helps him from time to time.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm so glad you still update your blog since no one else on the face of the planet does it anymore. :) I love this post, sounds just like Valerie! Although Valerie is almost 3 and it's starting to get a tad bit better....sort of.

Kara said...

What a cute boy...we will take him. My kids still haven't even met the boy yet. So sad :0(

MarieC said...

I'll trade you for a 14-year-old freshman eating machine who is failing 2 classes, and getting Ds in 2 others, but refuses any help in trying to get organized and turn his homework in.

EJ said...

Maybe if we sell our 2 year old's together, we'll get more for them. Good thing they're cute, huh?

Amy said...

:( I feel ya on the fruit snacks. Ellie cries if any of her food is " broken" like a cracker or some cheese. It gets old real quick.

Maggie said...

It's a phase you say? Crud, why is my five year old still in it????

Mindy said...

Sorry to hear about your little stinker! My three year old is on thin ice herself!