Thursday, March 17, 2011

Laws of Nature

This is what I get for giving a 4 year old scissors.
We even had a little talk about what you do and don't cut when we gave them to her but I guess it doesn't stick in until mom looses it. Luckily I caught her soon enough that it wasn't too bad and you can't really tell unless you are looking for it. Can't say I didn't see this coming. It's like a law of nature, give a little kid scissors and hair will get cut. I'm glad Griff's hair is too short to cut otherwise I'm sure he would have a new hair-do about now.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Hahahahaha.... I mean sorry. I'm sure I'll have it happen some day. At least you said it wasn't too bad. Hope she has learned that we don't cut hair!

Kara said...

I think that most kids have all done this. Don't stress about it too much. I always had to "remind" my kids that their friends were not allowed to cut their hair also. We have alot of friends that enjoy using scissors. SO bad.

Amy Renee said...

I never cut my own hair when I was a kid, but I did cut my barbies hair. I felt really bad and then prayed for it to grow back. Following that was a long discussion of how prayer works. :)

Mindy said...

Oh Mesha Mae.....

There is a reason my kids have no idea how to use scissors when they start school. I hate letting them use scissors! As I say that, Natalie has been a magnet to them lately.