Saturday, April 2, 2011

Happy, Happy Birthday Sterling Dear

To finish off our family's "birthday season" we celebrated Sterling's 31st on Friday. The kids and I got him a bike trailer. The kids absolutely love it. They get to ride and go fast, Sterling gets some exercise and bonding time with the kids, and I get a break! It's a win-win-win! Sterling says that when they are out Mesha will yell "Daddy, go faster!" or if Sterling is coasting she will yell "Move your legs!" Happy birthday my love, we are so blessed to have you as our husband and father.

5 comments:

Kara said...

Happy Birthday Sterling! I tried to call you the other night but for some reason the call wouldn't go thru. Looks like you guys had a fun birthday. We love you!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Ster! I bet your kids love to ride with Daddy! Glad to hear you had a fun day!

Mindy said...

Happy Birthday Sterling! My kids talked about you all day. I think they are a little jealous that you have such a cool day for your birthday, April Fool's Day :)

We miss you guys!!

Maggie said...

Happy Birthday Sterling! Tell him to be careful--when Em told Dan to go faster, he actually flipped her and Lil over! Good thing they were buckled!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sterling! Like the good brother that I am I woke up realize that it was april 1st and said to myself hey it's sterlings birthday, and then promptly forgot to call ya. maybe you'll be getting a late happy B-day skype.
-spencer