Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Soccer Mama

We got a minivan! We weren't really planning on buying one this month (we were thinking sometime this spring) but Sterling found an offer he couldn't pass by. It is a 2005 Honda Odyssey- Kara we are twins! This van has everything we 'need' and most everything we 'want'. The kids love the DVD player, thus I love the DVD player. We got it for a good price because it has several dents in the bumpers. Sterling is going to fix them, I would be OK with living with them. As I drive it around it seems surreal that it is ours. We can't wait for it to warm up so we can go somewhere fun with it! We need a name for it (yes, I am that kind of person). Right now we just call it "the big blue van". "Big Blue" doesn't seem too bad, kinda has roots to High School. We love our new van!
Now all I am missing is a few more kids and soccer practice to run off to! All in due time...

8 comments:

Amy said...

Woo-hoo for Honda vans!

Anonymous said...

Thats 3 now, Mindy is next! Chad

the Smith's said...

So fun!! Yeah for more room!!

Laura said...

Stella. Lola. Yvonne. Or is it a boy? I got lots.

Mark & Katherine said...

You guys look so cute and Misha is so big now. I like the van.

Mindy said...

Hooray! That is great. Enjoy your new ride.

Kara said...

Matt is mad at me that I try to tell everyone how much I love my van. So the Nissan Quest is also nice. How is that Matt? But I do love my van and will not be driving a dealer car. :0)

Shannon said...

So many congrats to you guys!! First congrats on the new baby!! So exciting!! 3 is a good number!! (: Congrats on the van..it is hard. I had the same problem selling our Civic to get our van. (: And we alos have an Honda van! The best van out there! Anyway, so excited for you guys! Congrats!!