Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Kicking Lemons

I love the e-mails I signed up for that tell you about your baby's developments that week. They also give you a food that compares in size. This week my baby is a lemon.I am only 14 weeks but I am pretty sure that I have felt this little lemon move. I have to be holding still and paying attention to it but I am pretty sure it's not gas or twitching muscles. I LOVE being able to feel baby movements because I am irrational when I am pregnant (and often when I'm not...) and am convinced 95% of the time that something is wrong. So being able to feel that the baby is moving and doing well is relief for my crazy little brain.

2 comments:

Kara said...

awah, we like little lemons. Hope that you are feeling better.

the Smith's said...

I loved feeling Ellie move! I think I want to be prego again! LOL Not yet but maybe later this year ;)