Monday, November 2, 2009

Trick or Treat, Smell My Feet

We took the kids out trick-or-treating last night. It was Mesha's first time (trunk or treat has been sufficient till now) as well as Griff's. Mesha had so much fun. I thought she would go up and down the street and be done, but oh no. She kept saying "more house!" So more house we did. I didn't bother teaching her before hand to say 'trick or treat' but by the third house she figured it out.

Halloween Smith style: Daddy vampire, Griff the pug, Mesha the monkey (very appropriate) and a Mommy cat.
The boys. I really wish Griff could have been crawling on hands and knees by now so that he could be this freaking cute little doggy. But then again, I'm glad he's not crawling yet. He's still dang cute anyhow.

The girls.
The haul. Mesha loved gathering the suckers and Griffin loved being one with the candy.

Here are some better pictures of Mesha's costume just because it is so stinking cute.

4 comments:

The Bains said...

So cute! Tate was a monkey also! We still need to convo via the phone. It will happen right? :)

Maggie said...

I love their costumes. Are you guys planning on coming up here for the holidays at all this year?

Amy said...

SO cute!Giff is a cute little puppy! and yes Mesha is a monkey!

Anonymous said...

I love that G man. I wanted him to be the lion then he could have been the Gryffindor LIONS..


GRYFFINDORRRRRRR :)

-Lu