Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Cousins, Cousins, and More Cousins

Back up. I forgot to post these back in early October. My sister and her twins came to visit. Add my kids and my other local sister and you get a funny photo shoot.

The girls were playing doggies and wanted people to take them on walks. After that got old (real fast) we had them walk each other.


The crazy crew. Grandma, Lily, Cameron, Julia, Aunt Amy, Griffin, Mesha, Ellie, and Natalie. We are still missing a few friends however. :( We miss you Olanders!

Yee-Haw Daddy. These two crack me up.

This is funny because Griffin is 8 months old and the twins are 15 months old. The girls have an inch or two on him but he has them by a pound. Teeny girls, hefty Griff, all cute.

And then you throw Nat in who is tall for her age and only 8 months older than the girls.

Silly Nat.

Cameron LOVES Griff. And Griff LOVES Cam. It's a beautiful relationship.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I love the pictures! I don't have any of these, so I might steal a few. :) I like the one of Cam and Grif.

Anonymous said...

This is completely not fair....
and P.S. Just because I don't have kids doesn't mean you should forget me!!! Rude!

So dang cute--I miss you all!!

-Laura