Saturday, November 21, 2009

Griffin Videos

Griffin is a boy of many talents. He is getting bigger and bigger everyday. He has learned how to pull himself up onto things.

The first time he pulled himself up was on this toy box but it was empty and he fell in. I turned around when I heard his panicked little whimper and I seriously thought about grabbing the camera and taking a video of his little legs kicking like crazy but then I decided to be a good mom and pull him out right away. (This is one of many events in life that make me wish that if I could have a super power it would be the ability to take pictures with my eyes. Blink blink. I know, I'm weird.)

And this is Griff singing himself to sleep. Funny boy.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Super Cute!

The Bains said...

Now the blinking camera eyes would be awesome. I've always wanted to invent a high megapixel camera that fits into a necklace pendant so we can always wear it and snatch the photos right away but eye blinking would be so cool. Maybe in 2015? Griffin is super cute.