Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Tooth Number 3

Mesha lost another tooth!!  This one has been wiggly for a long time and the last few days it has been hanging on by the skin.  I refused to pull it or let Sterling pull it and Mesha was glad for that.  Sterling did convince her, however, to let him tie some floss on it so she could pull at it herself.  After one good yank she screamed until Sterling took it off.

After calming her down Mesha pushed it with her tongue and it popped right out.  I still can't believe she is losing her teeth so young but from what I have read and been told by my dentist anywhere between 4-8 is normal.

Remember my other two kids?  They are still here and they are still cute.

1 comment:

Kara said...

Mesha you just need to come and visit me and I will help you with your loose teeth. :0)