Friday, September 14, 2012

Our House

Some of you may have thought that I forgot to post about our house once we closed on it.  I didn't, the truth is we just closed on it a week ago.  It was a long drawn out process that never should have been.  But it is all over now (hallelujah!!!!) and the house is all ours!
I have been working hard to unpack (That's correct, we are still not unpacked.  We were holding off on purpose because we were not sure if we were going to actually buy the place... Drama, drama, drama) and get things looking pretty for some pictures.  So soon, my friends, soon.
We are enjoying being home owners.  Yes you have to deal with and pay for lots of things but you can also make it yours.  It's a nice feeling to be able to invest in yourself and your family.

3 comments:

Maggie said...

Yay! I can't wait to see pictures.

Casey said...

Wahooooo!!!! I'm so happy for your guys! I can't wait to see pictures! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Now you should bury a time capsule or plant a tree! - Conger's