Monday, April 30, 2012

Ridiculously Good Looking

Griffin is ridiculously good looking!  These are my favorite photos from his recent shoot.

 Griffin is potty training.  It is going alright.  I think that if there is one thing about parenting that might kill me it's potty training.  Me no likey.  But Griffin is doing better and better.  He can tell me when he needs to pee now and we are working on #2.  I see a light at the end of the tunnel, the gears are starting to move, he's getting it.  We just need more practice.  And chocolate.  And Puss in Boots.

5 comments:

Kara said...

Who could say no to potty training with Thomas undies? Way to go Griff...what a good looking dude. Can't wait to see y'all this summer.

Mindy said...

What a handsome devil!! Way to go on the potty training.

Laura said...

AWH! I love the picture of his with his hands in his pockets! Mindy is correct in saying what a handsome devil!! :)

Amy said...

What a stud!

Nancy said...

How did parents potty train their children before character undies ;)