Saturday, January 7, 2012

Same Ol' Same Ol'

There hasn't been much going on here lately.  Just the same ol' same ol'.  So for your viewing pleasure I got some inspiration from my sister's blog and will post some phone photos for you.
Mesha in a chicken suit.
Me and my favorite son.
Summer fun (man I am already done with winter...)
Silly boy.
Making turkeys not this last Thanksgiving but the one before.
I like Costco, the kids like Costco.  It's a win-win kind of place.
Happy meal, happy boy.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Super fun! I was thinking of starting to do "Phone Fridays" where you jusat post a picture or twi you have on your phone. :)

Kara said...

I love the happy meal and floppy hat. your kids are growing so fast. We can't wait to see you all.

Laura said...

oh my! That griff is just TOO cute..

I need to see him! :( bring him to mee! (with that cute meesh and yaya!!!)