Monday, January 16, 2012

Hungry Fella?

When I first had Mesha I found myself calling my sisters and Mom all the time.  I didn't know how to take care of a baby!  It really is amazing how much work little things can be.  But I learned, I grew, and I figured out how to watch my babies for cues and not try to force growth on them when they were not ready for it.  For example, when my little girl grabs a cup of smoothie nearly out of her Dad's hands and proceeds to put it to her mouth and actually swallow some you know she MIGHT be ready for solids.
 Ya think?

Man this little one is cute.  I think she is a keeper.

3 comments:

Amy said...

What a doll! :)

Kara said...

STOP growing, we still need to meet you little lady!

Laura said...

I love how her hand it placed so shes like "KEEP IT COMING DAD!"