Sunday, September 25, 2011

Fall Family Fun

Aunt Katie came to visit and we had some fall fun.
 We went to a pumpkin patch/farm. It was so much fun! We went on a hay ride and into a corn maze.

Find a prize in the hay!
Miniature donkeys, hee-haw.
This is the last time I stick my head in one of these things without looking at what it is first...
E-I-E-I-O
Griffin and a train, shocking I know.
I thought this boat was so fun.
We picked some pumpkins to take home.  Griffin chose the one on the left for himself and the big one on the right for Anya.  Mesha chose the little on in the middle for herself.

Later we went to an apple orchard to pick some apples!

We found some at kid height!
Griffin calls apples "bite"s.
Love these guys.

We also went to the Mark Twain House and looked around.

Hilarious.
The house.
Lego Twain.  Mesha made this face on purpose and held it until I took the picture.  Silly girl.

So by looking at the pictures you couldn't tell that Katie, Anya, or I were there but we were.  I will have to be sure to get some pictures of the kids WITH Aunt Katie before she goes.

2 comments:

Kara said...

So fun to have Katie come and visit. Your picture of the cow is so funny. It never helps when you are nursing and feel that way anyways.

Mindy said...

Hey, I was going to say the same thing as Kara. :) Looks like fun. We are going to a pumpkin patch next week, for all the fun activities. I think I need to see some new pictures of baby girl.