Sunday, August 22, 2010

Big Boy!

Griffin turned 18 months old today! He went into nursery for the first time. I was totally expecting them to bring me a crying boy after about 15 minutes but he stayed the ENTIRE TIME! Yay Griffin! What a relief!
Here is Griffin holding his picture he "colored".

And some other cute pictures (the mask is all Sterling's doing, don't blame me...)
Here is a little video that I took just for my own personal documentation that I decided to stick on here.

What I big boy I have! I love his cute little face so much. I love how he loves anything Mesha does. He eats grapes like they are going out of style. He loves songs where he gets to clap his hands. He learned how to say "no" today (and now it begins...). Griff still loves to roll and burrow in blankets and pillows. He is a cuddle bug. He says "Ma" for 'more', 'mom', and 'Mesha'. I love this age. I kinda wish he would stay like this forever. But there is still fun to come so I guess I will allow him to keep growing. I love you Griff!

2 comments:

Kara said...

SO BIG! I can't believe that Griff is old enough for nursery. We miss you guys. My girls and J still haven't met Griff.

Mindy said...

Good job Griffin! Can't believe he is that old already. I keep meaning to call you, but every time I go to call I realize how late it is back east. Hope every one is well. I will talk to you soon!