Friday, May 7, 2010

Potty Training Day Four:

Accidents: 0
Successes: 3

Yay! She is starting to get it. She still has "dry runs" to the potty (tries without results) but that might actually be because she doesn't have to go. When Mesha has a success we give her 5 Skittles, a sticker, and I do a potty dance with her. One time we did "Ring-A-Ring-A-Rosy" (Yes I know that is should be "Ring Around the Rosy" but she learned this new way from watching The Wiggles and that's just the way it's going to be) and she freaking loves it! A tissue, a tissue, we all fall down! Those Aussies are freaking geniuses! Anyway, we are doing better and better. Mesha even had a dry nap with no diaper today. Go Mesha!


And here is a picture of my handsome man in his new shirt. I thought I would remind the blogging world that I do have another child (poor Griff).

Oh and a cute video.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I NEED TO LIVE WITH THAT BOY AGAIN! I MISS HIM SO MUCH!!!

the Smith's said...

Yeah Mesha!!! And Congrats to Mommy! :)