Sunday, May 16, 2010

Fathers and Sons, Mothers and Daughters

Sterling took Griffin to the Fathers and Sons camp out this weekend. It was short and sweet and sounded like they had a lot of fun! I'm glad Sterling was willing to do all the work to let Griffin have that experience and I am glad Griff was good for his Dad.
Mesha and I had a girls night out. We went to McDonald's for ice cream and watched a movie with popcorn. She got to stay up (but did NOT sleep in, why are kids like that?).

I enjoyed the one on one time with my girl. It made me realize how important it is for me to spend time with each of my kids independent of their siblings. I sure have cute kids.

4 comments:

now we have two said...

Griffin looks like he is the happiest baby! He is getting big so fast! Sterling is pretty brave to take such a little guy camping. He deserves extra props for that.

Laura said...

Griff sitting in that camping chair could QUITE possibly be the cutest thing i have ever seen. I MISS THAT BOY!!!!

Mindy said...

Very cute. Cam and his dad are going on their father and son trip this weekend. Sterling was very brave taking such a small man!

Hilary Smith said...

your kids are so darn cute. i'm glad i get to keep up with them a little bit through blog