Friday, April 16, 2010

Hallelujah!!!!

Sterling got a job offer today! Yay! He will now be an employee of Amica insurance. We have been very impressed with the company from what we have learned during the hiring process and we are very excited to start a career with them. Sterling will begin training in June, it will last 7 weeks (Yikes!! Does anybody feel like moving in with me and being my official nanny?!). We won't know till the 5th week of training where we are going. But we don't really care, we have a job and that is all the matters. I am so happy I could cry. Ok so I did once or twice already. We are blessed. Thank you everyone for support and help. We would be in a giant debt hole and suffer from severe depression without you all. When we know more about where and all that I will keep you posted (pun intended).

15 comments:

Kara said...

AWSOME NEWS! We are all so happy for you guys.

Maggie said...

oh my gosh, yay! We have had you in our prayers for so long. I am so happy for you! I have to call Dan to tell him!

Evans Family said...

No way! So excited for you, and what perfect timing!!! Talk about a trial. (For a second there I thought you were pregnant:)

Anonymous said...

Congrats, I am excited for your family, it will be fun to see where you go so we can know where we should go on vacation!!!

MarieC said...

Congratulations! Does this mean you will be staying in Bellevue a bit longer before leaving for training, or are you still going to Spokane?

Tyler said...

Congratulations! Hooray for answers to prayers. Casey and I so happy for you.

adigitalteacher said...

Come back to Moreno Valley:)

Haws Family said...

What faith! Congratulations! So glad that things are working out for you guys. I thought you were going to announce a baby too... that would be tough! So So happy for you!

Mark & Katherine said...

That is so great! I am so happy for you.

Graig said...

We are thrilled to have your family with us in Spokane! We are no less thrilled that Sterling was offered a job that both of you want.

Mom and Dad Smith

Casey said...

Congrats, Kierstin! I'm so glad things are turning around. :D

Anonymous said...

WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!
-Spencer

now we have two said...

YAAAAYYYYY!!!! I bet you guys are so excited. Congrats!

The Bains said...

That is really great news! I am so happy! Trent is really happy also because we have been praying for you guys every day and now he feels that his little burden is lifted! Hah hah! I owe you a major phone call or long email but it's more fun to talk on the phone so I will call you. Could you make it down to Cali for a week or two before you have to start being responsible job people again? I wish I had a place to offer you to stay but if you could come down, I'm sure that one of us can put you up! Maybe even the Rowleys. Seriously - think about it! We'd show you a fine time! I will call you as soon as I can. Right now we have to run to soccer practice. CONGRATULATIONS! Love, hugs and I always major miss you...Amber

Laura said...

It just hit me how much i miss that G west. I need to see that cute smile!

-"wa-wa"