Saturday, April 3, 2010

The Big 3-0

Sterling turned 30 on Thursday! We had a little party to celebrate (Sterling didn't want a big party, not his idea of fun I guess). The best part of the night was the fact we went out. I mean without children. A date. It has been years since that has happened. My sisters listened to our sleeping children while we went to a movie. Thanks girls!

The party animals.



My boys.

Opening presents (Sterling was with me when I got them, he picked them out. But to make up for the fact I can never surprise him I made him wait till his birthday to use them AND I got to wrap them!).

Blowing out the candles. No I didn't use 30, just five. But there is a 30 on the cake. I think I will wait till 40 or 50 to use the right number of candles and see if we can't get the smoke alarm to go off (good family memories!).
Happy birthday sweetheart! I hope you enjoyed your 20's and have even more to love in your 30's!

No comments: