Friday, September 11, 2009

What's Goin' On

I didn't think I had much to blog about but now that I am here looking through my pictures I've found I am behind. So here is a random photo presentation on what's been goin' on round here.

The annual park picnic complete with a visit from the local firemen. All the other kids thought this was cool.
Mesha freaked out.
Griffin is cute.
And getting very big. (He's 6 1/2 months old now!)
But not big enough to not get kissed all day long.

We went to the fish hatchery.

We tried on a Halloween costume to see if it fit.

We celebrated Grandpa Swany's birthday (that is a portrait of him by cousin Julia).

We rode the carousel at the mall. Over and over and over again.

Griffin got new jammies. He sure is cute. Do I say that a lot?
Here are some more cute people.
And last but not least Griffin was introduced to the Johnny Jump Up. He likes it so bad he yells for the first 5 minutes hes in it. Silly boy.

4 comments:

Mindy said...

I love Griffin's new jammies!

Mark & Katherine said...

I like how Misha is walking on the table in the back ground.

Amy said...

1.Giff is a good jumper! My girls just swing in it…

2.Mesha makes me laugh!

3.I miss that house.

4.Griff has a very cute smile. He looks like a very happy boy.

5.We all know that isn’t the first time the fire truck had to spray that park… :)

Megan Menjivar said...

Oh My Gosh! look at Mesha! She's so big and Griffin looks just like his daddy! aww! how cute. We miss you in YWs(: