Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Griffin: One and a Half Days Old

Here he is. He sleeps so much so this was a rare occasion to see his eyes. I think he looks a lot like his sister did. Thank you to everyone for the nice comments on the previous post. I am doing well and taking it easy. My Mom and sister came over to visit for a few days. Yay! Sterling is a huge help as well as his parents. They are making this too easy for me but I'll take it. So far so good, but I'm not so naive as to think that it will remain easy. This is just the beginning... But I sure do love that little boy. Just looking at him makes me feel more complete. He truly is a part of our family.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I LOVE HIM! I want to take him home and kiss those big cheeks!
XOXO-Mindy

Shannon said...

I want to squeeze im! He is so cute! Good work!! He is perfect! xoxoxo

Katie said...

So cute!! I can't wait to come see him. Just a few more days.

the Smith's said...

I can't stand it! He's perfect and so dang cute!! I want one so bad!!! I hope I can beg enough so that Spencer lets us come visit you!!

The Bains said...

Those cheeks! They are so cute. He is beautiful and so healthy looking! I bet Mesha is just crazy about him! Well, it sounds like your family is treating you like the queen that you are. They better be! We miss you so bad. What a beautiful family you are.

LOVE YA!

Amber

Kari Cheney said...

Congrats on baby #2! He is so adorable!!

Shannon said...

Congratulations! I was just thinking the other day that you must be due soon since I knew you weren't too far behind me! He's a cutie and I love his name!

Amy said...

SOOOO CUTE! oh man I want to meet that little guy! Give him loves from his Aunt, uncle and cousins!!! (Mesha too!!)

Kamalyn Luke said...

Congrats Kierstin, Sterling and Mesha!! I miss you guys but am so glad that you're happy and doing well and that everything went good with the delivery. Griffin is adorable!!

Love ya,
Kamalyn

Winger said...

Congratulations! He is adorable!