Monday, February 2, 2009

Cheerios

Well the good news is she is independent and gets her own snack when she is hungry. The bad news is now you have to watch out for carpet lint when you pour yourself a bowl.
Mesha and I are now at Grandma and Grandpa's house safe and sound. No airplane deliveries for me. Now all we need is to get our Daddy up here. I just sent my Dad down to fetch him for me. :) They should be here later this week. Yay! I miss all you Californians. Thank you for all the love!

9 comments:

Shannon said...

Miss you already!!

The Bains said...

There is not a sufficient word in any language to describe how much I miss you! I need you to have email again so I can properly stalk you. I hope you are doing well and that all of the moving goes well this week. Beautiful new background. I was so excited when I saw a new post!

LOVE,

Amber-so-lonely-without-you.

Eric and Laura said...

Glad you made it safely and without any issues. Your hubby bore his testimony on Sunday and practically made me cry. Don't forget to keep the blog updated.

Amy said...

hahahaha oh man. What a funny girl! I'm sure Mom is loving having you there! (and good for Mesha- mom needed something to do, so now she can pick up cheerios!)

Dana & Genni Bain said...

i can't wait to see a post on griffin's arrival. glad all went well, we miss u and cute mesha.

Jones said...

We all miss you too! Young Women's isn't the same without you here! Happy pushing and good luck!

Shalie said...

It was so fun meeting you guys last night at dan and Maggie's! Hope we get to hang out again sometime soon!

Unknown said...

your baby is so beautiful congrats you look great too!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.