Saturday, November 8, 2008

First Baby Boy Outfit

I've bought my first little outfit for my baby boy today. Yay for clearance racks! The onesie was $2 and the Carters bibs were $4. But here is why I am so excited about them. I am having a hard time liking boy clothes. They just aren't as cute as the girl stuff to me. But I figured out my problem. I don't particularly like stuff with sports or transportation (cars, trains, planes...) on them but I LOVE stuff with animals. Hence my good finds today. It feels nice to have found some stuff I like. So yes, I am a baby boy clothes snob. Don't get me wrong however, I am more cheap than I am snobbish. A free is football shirt is always better than paying for my own monkey jammies. So there is my excitement for the day. Aren't you glad you visited this site today?

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Loving it!! Boys are fun..though limited unlike the girls...great place to go for boys is Marshalls, they have alot of named brand stuff and alot of full outfits for the boys...and of course all the other typical stores..Old Navy, Childrens Place...etc. Have fun!

Amy said...

Just think when he is a little bigger he will get to have little mini church shirts and ties. I live little boy church clothes!

the Smith's said...

So cute! Are you going to have another shower?? :)

Shannon said...

Cute stuff! I must say, even though I am well stocked on girl clothes and love the frilly dresses out this time of year, I am stuck in this "I love boy clothes!" phase! I was NEVER that way until I got pregnant and decided I wanted a boy. But I need to get over it 'cause she's definitely a girl. :) I, too, find the overload of sports stuff annoying, and love the animals. And I really like dinosaurs on boy stuff! Our Macy's here has tons of cute baby clothes, so maybe your's does, too, so check 'em out!