Friday, November 14, 2008

100 Days and 20 Months

I have reached 100 days to go until this baby is due. I can't believe I still have 100 freaking days to go. The last 10 weeks or so have been great but I am now starting to get to the point where I am fat enough to be uncomfortable. And it gets exponentially worse from here. But here is my silver lining: I will take uncomfortably fat and all that comes with it any day of the week over the sickness of the first trimester.

Here is my reminder of what all this is for. My Mesha is 20 months old today. I don't know how she got to be so big. I'm so grateful for my little girl. She really does make my days fun and full of challenge. If she has blessed my life this much I can't wait to add a little baby boy to the mix and see what joy will come then.
My Mesha 20 months ago. She is just minutes old in this picture.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Wow. Time has gone by so fast! Mesha is so cute and I'm sure little boy will be the same :)

Eric and Laura said...

It's hard to remember her that little. She is definitely a big girl now. :)

the Smith's said...

100 days will FLY! :) At least that's what I'm hoping for when we get prego! LOL!