Friday, November 8, 2013

Halloween 2013

We had a lot of fun this year for Halloween.  Griffin wore 3 different costumes at different events.  He was Batman, Darth Vader (I didn't get a picture of this one), and Spiderman.
 
Mesha was Ariel.  She loved the red hair spray we got.
 
Anya was a monkey and an alicorn.  What's an alicorn you ask?  A pony with both a unicorn's horn and a Pegasus's wings of course.  Can't believe you didn't know that...
 
This is Anya singing "Gone to Carolina in My Mind". 


 Happy Halloween!

 After we got home from trick-or-treating Mesha manned the door to hand out candy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the no coats- a little different than Utah- grandma swany

Amy said...

So much fun! I love Mesha's hair. Oh- and yes, I did know what an alicorn is :)