Thursday, October 17, 2013

Where Did September Go?

I lost my blogging mojo.  I'll try to get it back.  It has been a while and as I am looking back I can't believe how fast September went by.  Here are a few things we did in September.

Blowing Rock

We went up into the mountains (northwest toward the Tennessee border) and found this place called blowing rock.  This kids absolutely loved climbing all over the rocks and pretending to be little goats.  I almost had a heart attack a few times when the kids got too close to edges without fences.






Cabarrus County Fair

We joke around about how Charlotte isn't the real south.  It is too diverse and there are too many transplants like us.  But as soon as you leave the county you are in the real south..  We went to the neighboring county fair and had us a real southern experience.
Feeding the animals is always scary fun.  They love it but are always freaked out when an animal actually eats from their hand.
Guess what day it is?

No comments: