Thursday, June 6, 2013

Mesha's Journal

Mesha came home today with her writing journal from school.  I was reading it and admiring how cute it all was and when I came to this entry.  I was laughing so hard I was crying.
It says: "We went shopping. Dad buys a bb gun to shoot squirrels on the roof."
The illustration shows Sterling buying the gun a the store and then on the porch with Griffin shooting a squirrel.  The detail is hilarious.  There is blood and our cat, Emma, about to eat the fresh kill.  Griffin is wearing his Batman sweatshirt and you can even see Emma's green cat food bowl next to her grey cat house.  Sterling and Griffin are not wearing pants! (accurate?)
Hilarious.

4 comments:

Mindy said...

That is so funny!! I love everything about it. I love Grif in his costume and how everyone has one eye. LOVE!

Amy said...

SOOOO funny!

Laura said...

So awesome! Its unreal how funny this is.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I was wearing pants alright. I was wearing my flesh-colored skinny pants! They have a soothing and luring affect on the squirrels so they don't away.