Monday, January 14, 2013

Zoo

It was really warm here over the weekend (mid to high 70's, I love the south...) so we took the opportunity to go to the zoo in Columbia, SC.
Kangaroo
A sad Mesha and the elephants.
Daddy and the boy.
Mesha was so excited to take a picture of this baby giraffe for Aunt Laura.
They girls and an ostrich.
Monkeys
Griffin at the penguin exhibit trying hard to lay some eggs.
It was a fun warm day and now I have spring fever.  I'm glad that I only have to wait till March for good go-outside weather.  North Carolina rocks.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Well dont you guys think you are cool! I am inside at work wearing three coats! Grr.. well those are some cute kids and tell that Mesha thank you for the giraffe picture! I love it!

Casey said...

This post makes me want to cry. It's 18 degrees outside, and I'm FREEZING. I would give anything for pleasant weather and a trip to the zoo!

Mindy said...

Man, I think I need to come to your house!! I want to wear short sleeves and go to the zoo!