Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Mesha's 5 Year Pictures

I am learning all sorts of new things having a child in school.  Things like how to ignore PTA membership requests, fundraisers, hot lunches, school pictures, etc.  Do I sound like a scrooge?  Maybe, but the request for my time and money are ENDLESS.  After much thought, consideration, and lots of phone calls to sisters and ward friends I have decided that it's easier to not get into it all from the beginning.  I can always change my mind later, but for now this is year 1 of 13 for Mesha and I have more kids to come.  So my goal in life is to keep it simple.
The point of this rant is that I decided to get Mesha's pictures taken outside of school.  The school offers were crazy expensive and redundant (they take pictures in the spring as well as the fall, strange, I know).  I wish I had done this in the spring when she turned 5 but oh well, too late now.  At least this way I got some pictures of Toothless Joe herself.  Here are my favorite shots.
Go me for accidentally matching her socks to her outfit!

2 comments:

Kara said...

Cute gal...yeah soon you will be wishing for a money tree...i am.

Amy said...

Super cute pictures!