Saturday, February 4, 2012

Toothless!

Mesha lost her first tooth!  We were shopping at Target and it was dangling by the skin (it flapped when she talked!) so I told her to twist it and out it came!  I think the initial gush of blood caught both of us off guard but she was so excited that it was no big deal.  Last night the tooth fairy left some money under Mesha's pillow!  What a big girl!  I wasn't expecting my 4 year old to loose her teeth but our dentist said it isn't anything to worry about.  That's good because the tooth right next to the one that fell out is seriously loose too...

3 comments:

Kara said...

How fun......I love when the teeth fall out and nobody complains for a billion years. You have a girl that is getting big fast.

Mindy said...

biWow, exciting! I can't believe she is old enough to be loosing teeth already!

Amy said...

Mesha looks so big in that second picture!