Friday, August 26, 2011

Mesha the Artist

I bought Mesha some water color paints a few weeks ago and she went nuts with them. I have already bought her more because she used them all up. She loves to paint! Her paintings are so cute I had to blog them. These are all her own creations, I didn't suggest any part of them.

This is "Num Nums" the Zhu Zhu pet. This is a train, Percy from Thomas and Friends to be exact.These are sea horses.This is a school of fish. The dark dots are tadpoles and the green 'V's are seaweed of course. These are sea turtles. I think these might be my favorite. Coconut trees.A bowl of fruit. Like I said, she came up with this all on her own. If I only knew what went on inside her brain...All kinds of ocean life. Can you find the crab? Green seaweed? Purple coral? Dolphins? (See the next painting to know what a dolphin looks like to Mesha...) Blue and yellow striped fish? Jellyfish? Tadpoles?Dolphins.What a creative little girl. She makes me proud everyday.

3 comments:

Kara said...

Wow, she can paint better than me. What a creative and cute girl you got there. Love you guys.

Shannon said...

Wow, she's quite talented!

Mindy said...

Nice paintings! I think she paints better than me.