Sunday, November 14, 2010

Drawing

Mesha has really been into drawing faces lately. And by faces I mean the same face over and over. In her mind she is drawing different animals or people but to me they all look the same. They all have the same lop sided oval shaped face, a long oval at the bottom for a mouth, and small circles up high for the eyes. Sometimes she will throw in a nose or ears. It is really cute and fun to watch your kids grow up right in front of you. I finally got access to a printer with scanning abilities and I saved these two drawings to share with the blogging world.

I think this one is supposed to be a horse. It features "rosy cheeks".
And this one is a self portrait. I love the hair and teeth. This is her best and most detailed one yet.
I love this part of being a parent!

4 comments:

Kara said...

SO cute! What a big girl.

Anonymous said...

I love the self portrait. G-ma Swany

Amy said...

So cute! The teeth are the best part!

Mindy said...

I love her drawings! So cute. I love when kids start drawing and leaving little things around the house. It is one of the best parts of being a mom.