Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Happy Birthday to Ya!

When Mesha sings 'Happy Birthday to You' it sounds like "Happy Birthday to Ya!" Cute girl. My 28th birthday was last Monday. It was a good day. The truth of the matter is birthdays are pretty plain when you grow up. There are still butts to wipe, kids to feed, messes to clean... But there is also cake so that makes it a good day. My parents also took me out to eat, yay! Everyone assumed I would choose Olive Garden but I surprised them all with a little Mexican place. See, 28 years old and I am still keeping everyone on their toes! Just kidding. Thanks for the great day everyone.

THE girl and the birthday girl.

Griffin loves to use utensils. Cute boy.

If you think I am weird it's not my fault. It's genetic. Don't believe me? Take a look at this...
On another note, I get to see my husband in 4 days! I am so excited I can hardly stand it. The stresses of moving make me panic a little still, and there are big decisions with lasting effects to be made (no pressure, no pressure). But I am still excited for the things to come. I have been teaching Mesha how to say "Yankees stink". East coast here we come!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! even though it's late :) I'm glad you and Sterling will be back together soon. I can only imagine that its been too long.
-Spencer
PS: don't get stressed, the east coast is fun.

Amy said...

thats right Mesha- they do stink. :) Happy Borthday sister!Good luck with the move!

the Smith's said...

Sorry for the tardiness but Happy Birthday! If it matters I thought about you all day Monday and meant to call but never did... I stink... sorry! Glad you had cake and yummy food!
Love you!!
Corissa

Anonymous said...

Hope that you have a happy birthday, we wish that we could have celebrated with you. Enjoy the move, it will be a fun experience for you guys, and will give us a reason to visit. :0)

Love,

Kara