Friday, June 4, 2010

Hair

I gave Griffin another haircut (so that I wouldn't have to haul the clippers around this summer) and Sterling suggested I use the #1 (the shortest one). So it is Sterling's fault. Griffin still manages to look handsome despite his parents efforts to make him look like an orphan.(You wouldn't believe how hard it was to get a picture of the back of this kid's head, talk about always up in your business!)

After seeing Griffin get his hair cut, Mesha insisted that she did as well. I had to talk her out of using the clippers (a #8 just isn't long enough me for me!). Here are the results!

(Please excuse the nudity and the orange stain on Mesha's face, thank you Mo-Tang.)
Before

After

And a 'done up' view.
I am not so impressed with my hair cutting abilities this time around but I hope I get better with practice.

1 comment:

Amy said...

It looks WAY better than what I did to my girls :)and I think Griff looks cute!