Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Museum of Flight

We took advantage of free admission night and took the kids to the Museum of Flight. I think Sterling enjoyed it about 80 times more than the rest of us. But it was still fun.

Flying a plane! Griff actually lost his shoes in this plane and we didn't realize it for a while. I'm glad I thought to look in it before we retraced our MANY steps before we got to this plane. Silly boy.

Mom and Mesha in some kind of fighter jet (can you tell how much I care about planes? Like I said, Sterling enjoyed this museum a lot more than the rest of us...).

Mesha the astronaut.

My three loves. And a bunch of airplanes.

I hope I don't sound too much like a party pooper. I really did have fun. The free hours put us in right at dinner time and it was crowded. Plus my kids have short attention spans for things like this. But other than that it was great and good family fun!

No comments: