Monday, February 8, 2010

Tomorrow

Earlier this week my sister and I made plans to take our kids swimming at the local pool this Saturday. Friday MORNING a certain husband of mine -who shall remain unnamed- told Mesha she was going swimming with cousins tomorrow. Mesha has a mind like a steel trap when it comes to us promising things she wants. I told this husband that he shouldn't tell her things until the day of because she doesn't understand the concept of 'tomorrow' and I don't want to deal with the consequences. What consequences? These consequences...

4 comments:

Haws Family said...

Poor mommy. I hate days like that. Totally love the t-shirt and floaty! And the panties are classy! ;)

the Smith's said...

I will have to make sure my husband knows what not to say when our kido comes! She does look super cute in her swimmer outfit!!

Mark & Katherine said...

Sometimes I do not even tell my kids till they figure it out when we pull up to places. They just cannot wait and if something comes up that we cannot go they flip out and I feel bad. I think most of us have to learn it the hard way, I did.

EJ said...

So funny! And that little girl has got some nice legs. :)