Monday, May 25, 2009

Kelsey Creek Farm

My sister and I took our kiddos to Kelsey Creek Farm. It is a little working farm with about 7 animals. I kinda like how small it is because I always feel obligated to see every animal and this way I can do it in 15 minutes! Mesha loves animals, her cousins and playgrounds so this was a pretty good day for her! I had fun too.

The boy and his Daddy (Griff turned 3 months old that day!)
The mom and the boy.
Julia and Uncle Sterlin'.
"Chickens. Buk buk buk"
Feeding a horse.
Two little blondies.

3 comments:

Christina said...

It is so fun to see pictures of you and your family.

Amy said...

I love Kelsey creek! Reminds me of working there in high school!

The Bains said...

Kierstin! My computer broke again and I feel terrible that I haven't been able to communicate with you! Yes, I do know that phones still work and I will call you. But since I stored your number in my computer I need you to remind me of the number. I am typing this via Katherine's computer right now. You can send emails to abaintvc at gmail for now. I hope that all is going well for you and I really, really miss you. I'm sorry if you thought I forgot about you. I think about you a lot but I needed to get my hands on a computer!

Griffin and Mesha are so big! I can not believe that he is 3 months old already and she is so tall!

Please email me your phone number so I can give you a call. :)

Love,

Amber