Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Griffin's Meeting

We blessed our little Griff this last Sunday. My nephew Cameron kept calling it "Griffin's Meeting". What a funny kid. A bunch of my family from the western side of the state came over for the event. We had both sets of Grandparents, my sister Mindy and her husband Mitch with their 3 kids, my sister Katie, my brother Dale, and Sterling's brother Andrew all around to help us celebrate.

We went swimming in the "hot pool".

Our new family.
(It looks nice and warm but looks can be deceiving, it's cold here STILL)

A group photo (minus Mindy's party of 5 and Dale)

Here is the man of the hour. His Grandma Smith made his blessing outfit for him. Thank you so much! I picked out the material and buttons. That counts as helping right? He is laughing in this picture. What a handsome little man!

Smiling at Grandpa Swany.

Thanks for coming my fellow Washingtonians. I miss my Utahans , Iowans, Californians, Arizonans, and Hawaiians (but mostly I am jealous I can't live in Hawaii too)!

5 comments:

Amy said...

soo cute! I am sad that I didn't get to be there! We love you!

Maggie said...

What a handsome little man! Sorry we weren't there. It was fun having you out the other night. We'll have to do it again soon.

Anonymous said...

WHAT ABOUT IDAHOANS?!?!

You hate me...

:(

Kierstin said...

I considered you a Washingtonian. That's a compliment. But I still miss you while you take up temporary residence in Idaho.

Anonymous said...

Wish that we could of been there. Give Mesha and Griffin a kiss for us. We love you guys.

Love,

Kara