Friday, January 9, 2009

33 Weeks

I have been meaning to correct myself. A while ago on one of these belly pictures I said that I now believed in old wives tales because they are accurate in how I carry my babies. Well I was mixed up. Boys are supposed to carry low and girls high. I am the opposite. So boo to old wives tales.
Anyway, here I am at 33 weeks. I am still feeling good and don't have hardly anything to complain about. I used to hope this little one would come a few weeks early but not so much anymore. We are moving in a few weeks and now I am praying that little boy stays in there for a while. No airplane births for me thank you very much. They don't have epidurals on airplanes!

3 comments:

Maggie said...

Kiersten, you are getting to the home stretch. YAY! You guys aren't moving back up this way are you? We have such a great group of friends that Dan and Sterling went to high school with and they all have great wives. I know Dan would like to have Sterling around here.

Amy said...

You look great! (easy to say when it's not you...) Hope everything is going ok with the moving plans! We will be moving just a few days after you i think!! CRAZY!! Kiss Mesha for me and give that baby naluga a rub for me!

Unknown said...

Hey fatty...or should I call you Big Mamma now. Just kidding. You look great, and your little girl is a cute patoot. Hope everything works out well for you guys in Washington. I wish we were closer to family. Good luck on you delivery. Yeah for epidurals. Love em.