Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas!

We got a fancy artificial tree this year (to last many years to come!). It is beautiful! And it is huge. It barely fits in our little apartment but I love it. Thank you Costco. Mesha loves it and can't keep her hands off it. We had to put the more sturdy ornaments on the bottom 3 feet so little miss won't destroy my keepsakes.

Our ornaments for 2008 are these cute snowmen that I found at CUW (California Utah Women). So cute huh? They just clip onto a branch and sit on top of it. Sterling's is the one with the top hat, Mesha's the one with earmuffs, and mine the one with the ear-flap hat.

3 comments:

the Smith's said...

I LOVE the snowmen! so cute!!! We need a tree!!!

Amy said...

Cute! I don't get to put up my tree this year.We leave in 10 days so there is no point!

MarieC said...

I have to say that a fake tree is far more economical and practical than a real tree. Yours is great! One thing my parents did when my sisters were little enough to get into the tree and wreak havoc is put the tree inside the playpen (we had one of the big square ones), and then we decorated the edge of the playpen as well. Hopefully you can teach Mesha to look and not touch! Those snowmen are just darling, too!